It takes just a couple of minutes to consolidate your super accounts; let us help you get started.
If you’ve ever changed jobs or moved, you might have lost track of a superannuation account. That account still has your funds in it! Here’s how to claim it.
Why should you consolidate your super?
- Reduce duplicate fees
- Control your investments
- Find your lost super that may be with the ATO (don't worry it's safe! But adding it to your current balance is a good idea)
- Cancel any unwanted insurance.
Before you consolidate:
- Verify exit fees
- Review your insurance cover and benefits to ensure that your chosen fund will meet your needs
- Review all your accounts to ensure you are consolidating your accounts into the super fund that’s right for you
- Check your current accounts to see if changing funds will affect how much your employer contributes. Some employers contribute more to certain funds
- Our planners are here to assist you and can discuss the process of consolidating your super and the impacts it may have on your account balance and or insurance. Click here to book in today.